Community & International Networking
This service aims to facilitate interaction between members of the university community, particularly students and alumni. Its main functions are:
1. To facilitate the interaction between members of the university community, particularly students and alumni.
2. Organize meetings between ESDi alumni and professionals. Under the name of "ESDinetworking", the center promotes meetings and discussions to lead to new collaborations and projects, and improve the integration and improvement of our professional work.
3. Assist the collective expression of the efforts of students and graduates giving greater visibility to their projects.
4. Allow networking among Erasmus and Free-movings alumni who have studied in ESDi and graduates who have completed their undergraduate degree in the center, as well as graduates who have been or are in the stranger.
5. Provide support to activities organized by students, graduates and/or teachers. As ÉSDissabte initiatives or ESDipreneurs Breakfasts, among others.
6. To offer companies and institutions a catalog of services, including Job, Entrepreneurship Center (ESDiempresa), design markets (graduate freelance or own company), knowledge transfer from academic units...
7. Organize and support academic events crosscutting not specifically allocable to an academic unit.
8. Reactivate and support the Alumni Association
9. Identify and communicate internally possible training needs requested by graduates or companies.
10. Represent ESDi within the UNESCO Chair, and CLUC from Ramon Llull University.