Fashion Industry Management and Design
Objectives of the Master in Fashion Industry Management and Design
Fashion and Design Industry Management master’s degree main objectives are the following:
- To train professionals in the international, specific and dynamic context of fashion industry, in marketing, finances and corporate strategy fields, who contribute a contemporary and multidisciplinary view.
- To develop necessary managing and analytical skills to carry out corporate projects in a global environment, in which the use of new technologies, creativity and innovation, together with social and environmental responsibility, are essential.
- To provide tools which will enable the student to identify and anticipate changes in lifestyles, consumers’ preferences, as well as current and emerging trends, through creative experimentation and research.
- To foster 2.0 communication and/or social networks as a platform of new entrepreneurship proposing a new view of teams management and collaborative network politics development.
- Through study of real projects (Mango case) and through direct contact with professors and managers and business executives, the participant gets a real and first-hand view of a sector in constant change and achieves market opportunities anticipation and identification ability.