The main objectives of the Master are:
• To train in the field of curating exhibitions and cultural events, cultural management, theory and art criticism, especially in the areas of creation using new media (or electronic art media art, multimedia authoring, Internet, etc.).
• Provide highly updated knowledge on conceptual tools, formal, technical and specialized for the creation, planning, management, design and realization of production, research, development of critical thinking and aesthetic sensibility to the contemporary art trends.
• Facilitate access to contemporary art circuit technology oriented, through knowledge of its institutions and major circulation spaces, emphasizing recurring events that are now meeting places and interaction of the public, the artists and the theorists interested in the confluence of the arts and new technologies.
• Instruction in techniques and methodologies for developing complex projects with professional solutions and intensify inter-human relations and teamwork.
• For students who want to pursue doctoral studies, to provide the skills necessary to research methodology in humanities, specially focusing on art and design.