One of the goals of the Foundation for ESDi is to promote academic excellence, to strengthen academic career and to ensure that any student qualified for design is excluded from the school due to economic reasons. 20% of ESDi students benefit from these scholarships.
- Scholarships to the excellence, depending on the academic records:
- Scholarships awarded by the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Spanish Government for official university grade students.
The future ESDi student is eligible for various scholarships awarded by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Spanish Government in order to pursue his/her studies in design. The Agency for Management of University and Research (AGAUR) is the Catalan government agencies that manage the scholarship that awards the state.
For more information, please visit http://www.gencat.cat/agaur (Agència de Gestió d’Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca de la Generalitat de Catalunya) / http://www.mecd.gob.es/ (Ministerio de Educación, Cultura y Deporte).
ESDi students, thanks to agreements with companies and institutions involved in the center have the following types of grants:
- Grant/discount to children of workers of enterprises, institutions and organizations with collaboration agreements with ESDi.
- Grant to serious family problems.
- Grant/discount to students of large families.
- Grant/discount to students with brothers and sisters registered in ESDi or in Universitat Ramon Llull, from now on URL.