Thursday March 26 starting at 5 pm the School of Design ESDi hosts a new stop FIU BCN TOUR, an event created with the aim of encouraging quality projects in the hands of creative new generations and that goes over different design centers, as Elisava, BAU, ESDI and IDEP.
The FIU TOUR program at ESDI is as follows:
- Conference presentation of the creative process and management has been carried out over recent months at ESDI. The speakers will be the young creative from ESDi who have made this FIU TOUR event possible.
- Conferences 3 FIUERS, young creatives from different universities will share with all participants for their ideas, visions and concerns:
- Oriol Arnedo, student of Graphic Design at ESDi
- Guillem Rodríguez, young fashion designer, trained BAU
- Martina Nadal, design student at Elisava
- Conference PROFIUER, a mentor willing to share their professional experiences: Cocolia, a graphic design studio with innovative, creative and full of color projects.
The event will end with the FIU Dating, Moritz beer and talks among participants, enlivened by the FIU Live Music Session by DJs Dirty Gums.
FIU was created by ESDi graduates Humbert Clotet and Georgina Capdevila, an event design presented as their graduation project and has already become an expected meeting between designers, students and companies who above all value the entrepreneurship and desire to design.
The FIU TOUR is open to everyone, we wait for you!