April 29, 2010
ESDi begins design night studies
To access to the studies must show work experience, or minimum level of study Advanced, or two years of universitary studies. The studies are:
Design technician (Degree of ESDi)
- Studies: specialization in design, with a duration of two years, to obtain multi-disciplinary skills and its applications to the different aspects of design. Involve the completion of a final synthesis project to obtain the degree.
- Requirements: accredit work experience, or a minimum level of Higher education, or two years of college.
- These studies, for those who have the qualify for university entrance, direct access to the official university degree in Design of ESDi.
Degree in Design (official university title)
- Studies: adapted to the European Higher Education, framed within the degrees of Ramon Llull University. Have a duration of four academic years, with a teaching load of 240 academic credits (60 credits per course), including the Final Project. The curriculum offer six specialties: Graphic, Product, Interiors, Fashion, Audiovisual and multidisciplinary integration.
- For those students who require it, according to their working conditions, official university level studies in design can be taken in five years.
- Requirements: demonstrate that they have the requirements of university entrance.