ESDi hosts the second week of Break and Creativity workshops focused on specific aspects of the design, in different curricular pathways that imparts the center: Graphic, Product, Interior, Fashion, Media and Design Management (multidisciplinary integration). Registration for the workshops is free and can be done through the platform ticketea. But only you can register for a workshop per person. The events begin on the 11th with the conference "Design and Neurorehabilitation" by Judith Ferreras, degree in therapeutic pedagogy discuss how design can open doors to social, therapeutic and playful. It will be at 11.00 am. On 12, 13 and 14 will be the following workshops:
- Mobile Apps & Open Source, use of open source platforms to develop mobile applications. They propose the design of an app from a collaborative work.
- Video photorealistic 3D or learn to do a little futuristic video game.
- ESDi Express Film Festival. Development based on a predetermined assumptions, and a time of 72 hours, an audiovisual piece.
- Debtors for film and television, by the Graduate Carlos Sanchez Murga, active in the American company Prologue Films.
- Candy movie. Creating movies inspired chocolates.
- Mapping color. Study of color trends. Bring your camera.
- Printing and screen printing techniques. Workshop graphic and textile experimentation.