On 3 July was held at the Design Hub Barcelona the Laus Night, where took place Laus Awards 2015, organized by the Association of Art Directors and Graphic Designers of FAD (ADG-FAD) that aims to promote graphic design and visual communication in the cultural and economic life of the country.
This year, five projects mentioned graphic design graduates and audiovisual mention from ESDi competed to win a prize in the student category and, finally, all five have been awarded.
- "Ordinario" by David Vera, a graphic project on the importance of the local and everyday in a globalized world.
- "Sound View" by Damià Armengol, an app for Apple tablet to compose digital music from visuals.
- "Eficook", by Pol Mas, a mobile app that aims to make more efficient use of the food they have at home
- "Type-ish.com" by Sofia Dezaki a compiling lettering works .
- "Made to be seen," by Oscar Boix, a short 3D animation.
Congratulations to all five!
In addition, the studio Artofmany where the graduated Marina Soto works, has won the Gold Laus and Grand Laus in the category of project status with the tercentenary, the Generalitat logo commemorating.
Congratulations to all !