In this 39th edition, the Laus awards had given in MACBA, and like every year the awards ceremony presented the most prominent projects of visual comunication in six fields:Graphic Design, Interactives, Audiovisuals, Direction of Advertising Art, Graphic and Comunication of Government´s offices and finally Students. 55% of the winner projects come from Catalonia and the other 45% of the rest of Spain and other countries. The old student Paul Sagarra won a BRONZE LAUS in the category of students with his Final project Grafische Musik. Alba Rosell won a GOLD LAUS in the category of Graphic Design for professionals with "JO! El primer verdejo de Cataluña" (Graphics and production, Bendita Gloria). Txell Gràcia, who also graduated in ESDi, received a SILVER LAUS in the category of Government´s offices for her work DIXIT. The jury of Laus 09 has been formed by a group of 34 specialists in graphic design and visual communication nationally and internationally. All the awarded projects are collected in the book Laus 09 that was presented during the night and can be purchased at specialist bookshops or the Secretariat of ADG-FAD, sought in the mail firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 93 443 75 20 (special price of 35 euros). Photo: "JO! El primer verdejo de Cataluña"
May 29, 2009
3 ESDi’s students are winners in the last edition of Laus ’09